Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (25+ nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role & Missions - What you will do 🚀
As a User Acquisition Manager you will be in charge of bringing new players to our games and maximize them through advertising. More concretely you will :
- Manage a portfolio of 3-8 games played by millions of players everyday around the world (our top titles include Sky Roller 120m downloads, Merge Master 80m, NERF Epic Pranks 60m)
- Own, execute and monitor the user acquisition strategy of your portfolio by leveraging various UA channels : paid, social & search, organics, etc
- Interact on a day-to-day basis with our strategic UA and Monetization partners such as Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat and TikTok
- Steer & optimize your portfolio's performances through ROI analysis of your acquisition campaigns and several tools we built (Auto-bidder, Monetization Insights Generator, etc)
- Work closely with the Creatives and Publishing teams to improve ads performances and user retention
Who we are looking for 👀
- You are self-driven : you like to set yourself ambitious goals and solve complex problems
- You are pragmatic : you primary focus on results and what matters most
- You are a problem-solver : you believe that every situation has its solution and are curious to find it
- You are data-friendly : you enjoy dealing with numerous and high-volume data sources and master advanced Excel (pivot tables, modelling, database management)
- You are passionate : your energy is communicative and emulates the team in all humility
Preferred background – What you bring or will need 💪
- 1-3 years of experience in the gaming / mobile industry
- Excellent analytic skills with proven experience using Excel
- Autonomy & rigor to analyze data
- Ability to generate insights & action plans from data analyses
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Fluency in English
We particularly value our people, rich from diversity. Some highlights to illustrate this:
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide child care benefit (partnership with LPCR)
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 25+ nationalities
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We support honest yet kind feedback, applied 360 across the company
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price