Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers from around the world use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, in the last year we opened 5 offices in 4 countries and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the features of the game through our SDK, and to distribute and monetize the games. Through this platform, Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
As a Unity expert you will join our in-house Mobile Tech Team to create the best Unity tools for our game developers.
Talented coder, you also have an in-depth knowledge of all the game production constraints and already built and set efficient and proofed game frameworks and tools.
You’re a natural born problem solver, you have an iterative approach to your job and have a strong concern for clean code, scalability, re-usability, sharing & documentation.
You always keep yourself informed about new tools and tech and are able to set and improve production pipelines.
- You R&D and implement advanced SDKs
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our tech team, working on APIs and custom SDKs
- You work on your own project in collaboration with the R&D team
- You implement a different kind of services to support the game experience
- Your support game developers with the integration of their different SDKs and provide them with advices, best practices and documentation.
- You support in-house game developers with optimization solutions
- As part of the Design team you provide the team with R&D, tech feasibility and proof of concept
About you – Who you are 🦄
- You have 2-3 years of experience in Unity projects
- You already designed, built and maintained an efficient framework for building mobile games and have a proven track record in tools creations, maintenance and improvement.
- You can build solid & scalable Unity code and know about mobile projects tech and business constraints
- You have a strong interest for Hyper casual genre and trends, you are a video games fanatic
- Experienced in A/B testing methods, you never hesitate to challenge UX and tech options
- Team player and developer Friendly dev you're concerned to provide to our partners with smart, efficient and easy to use tools
- You are familiar with Git/Github
- You can work autonomously
- You are fluent in English
Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries
- Don’t live in France or have a right to work here? No worries, we offer sponsorship, relocation packages and full remote options.
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.