Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role & Missions - What you will do 🚀
Our Talent Acquisition team is looking for an intern/apprentice to support our super-fast growth and deliver a top notch experience to our candidates and managers. Working with our Talent Acquisition Manager, you will also be involved in the definition and deployment of our Campus Strategy.
More concretely, your missions will be the following:
1) Talent Acquisition
- Participate in the selection process of various roles (i.e. gaming, marketing, business development, engineering, ec.): from sourcing candidates to scheduling and performing interviews autonomously
- Guide candidates through the recruiting process and provide a memorable Homa Games experience
- Work closely with our hiring managers by providing valuable information and supporting them in their decision-making
- Make offers to candidates and follow-up on their onboarding in collaboration with the HR team
2) Campus Management:
- Bring a strong support in the definition and deployment of our Campus Strategy by developing a network of partner schools
- Select and attend relevant events (job fairs, conferences, etc.) to meet with early talents
- Develop our university relations with students associations to increase our reach and grow our talent network
- Support several projects related to Employer Branding, Candidate Experience, Recruitment Process and Talents Retention
You want to join an ambitious team working on successful Mobile games? If you recognize yourself in the following description, you’re probably the one!
- You are preparing a Bachelor or Masters and looking for an internship or an apprenticeship
- You are passionate about recruitment and eager to learn more about gaming & creative industries
- As a people-oriented person, your communication skills allow you to communicate efficiently with different kind of interlocutors (both internally & externally)
- You demonstrate great organizational skills and you are not easily overwhelmed
- You define yourself as a problem-solver, always willing to take new challenges and able to deal with complex demands
- You speak fluent English
We particularly value our people, rich from diversity. Some highlights to illustrate this:
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide child care benefit (partnership with LPCR)
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 25+ nationalities
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We support honest yet kind feedback, applied 360 across the company
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!