Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers from around the world use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, in the last year we opened 5 offices in 4 countries and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the features of the game through a no code SDK, and to distribute and monetize the games. Through this platform, Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners all around the world (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with participation of Singular and renowned business angels including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek's family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
Are you ready to join the HR Team at Homa Games?
In a context of very strong growth, you will join an HR team composed of 6 amazing people and will be more specifically focused on recruitment topics.
Under the responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Manager, your missions will be the following:
- Prepare and publish attractive jobs offers;
- Identify, approach and qualify the best talents for a large range of different jobs (Marketing, Publishing, Tech, Art, Design, Project Management, etc.);
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience with flawless communication and qualitative answers;
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to understand their needs and be proactive in the recruitment process;
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to build an effective hiring process thanks to our recruitment tools (screening, phone and in-house interviews, etc.);
- Support the team in the development of our employer branding.
We are looking for people passionate about Talent Acquisition with a very good sense of service. If the following description sounds like you, feel free to apply!
- You are preparing a Master Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration (Business school, University, etc.) and you are looking for an internship OR an apprenticeship;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- You are passionate about Recruitment and getting the best talent;
- Sourcing doesn't scare you: you are ready to identify and convince the best talents on the market to join us;
- You are proactive, team-oriented and results driven and a People Person;
- Excellent communicator, you are willing to represent Homa Games out in the market.
We particularly value our people, rich from diversity. Some highlights to illustrate this:
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide child care benefit (partnership with LPCR)
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 25+ nationalities
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We support honest yet kind feedback, applied 360 across the company
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!