Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. The technology we create is used by game creators around the world to create games that hit players' sweet spot, and the commercial jackpot.
Our “Homa Lab” platform gives game creators a comprehensive set of tools and solutions that lets them keep their eyes on new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all their game's features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize their games as well. It's a full end-to-end digital ecosystem that ensures developers are focused on the right idea, building games with every feature optimized, and distributing them at the right time, to people eager to play them, worldwide.
Does it work? Yep. Apps powered by our tech have been downloaded more than 1 billion times. And a lot of that is because we don't just sell our platform to clients and wish them well. We partner with them long-term, we make one hit, then we make some more. Homa is 50% a technology platform and 50% a collaborative, transparent partnership.
As a team, we're over 160 people and 34+ nationalities strong. Some of us are artists, some of us are business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs or former strategy consultants – but we're all here for the same thing: to take over the gaming industry by giving creators the data to transform their ideas into games played and money made.
Since inception, Homa raised a total of $165M to achieve this mission, with the participation of Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures and Bpifrance - along with renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders, and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
Are you ready to join the HR Team at Homa Games?
In a context of very strong growth, you will join an HR team composed of 6 amazing people and will be more specifically focused on recruitment topics.
Under the responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Manager, your missions will be the following:
- Prepare and publish attractive jobs offers;
- Identify, approach and qualify the best talents for a large range of different jobs (Marketing, Publishing, Tech, Art, Design, Project Management, etc.);
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience with flawless communication and qualitative answers;
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to understand their needs and be proactive in the recruitment process;
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to build an effective hiring process thanks to our recruitment tools (screening, phone and in-house interviews, etc.);
- Support the team in the development of our employer branding.
We are looking for people passionate about Talent Acquisition with a very good sense of service. If the following description sounds like you, feel free to apply!
- You are preparing a Master Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration (Business school, University, etc.) and you are looking for an internship OR an apprenticeship;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- You are passionate about Recruitment and getting the best talent;
- Sourcing doesn't scare you: you are ready to identify and convince the best talents on the market to join us;
- You are proactive, team-oriented and results driven and a People Person;
- Excellent communicator, you are willing to represent Homa Games out in the market.
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
- Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries
- Don’t live in France or have a right to work here? No worries, we offer sponsorship, relocation packages and full remote options.
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.