Meet the team 👩👩👧👧
You will join the Data department organized into:
- A Data Platform Team with 5 data engineers who are ingesting large amounts of data from multiple different sources, creating and maintaining a core data model which aims at making data standardized, reliable and easily available
- An Analytics & Data Science Team with 6 Data Analysts and Scientists exploiting our data for
- Game Analytics
- User Acquisition and Marketing Analytics
- Market Inteligence Analytics
- Ops Analytics
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
As a data scientist focusing on user acquisition and marketing analytics your role will be to partner with User Acquisition (UA) Managers to acquire the highest number of players on our games.
You will be
- Building Life Time Value (LTV) predictive models which will enable us to quickly measure the performance of our marketing campaigns
- Develop our autobidder solution which manage autonomously over $20m of yearly ad spend
Besides delivering data products, given our current size and ambition you will play a key role in structuring our Data Science team and how we structure Machine Learning projects.
- You have a strong education background with a MSc. in Statistics / Maths / Computer Science / Economy or other quantitative field from a top university, outstanding analytical skills and creative thinking
- 4+ year of experience as a Data Scientist - including 2 years+ focusing on User Acquisition or in an Ad Tech company
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Technical Skills
- Python (data wrangling and data visualization)
- Doer mindset - we are still a small team and need to do things outside of our job desc when they can have an impact
- Experience with descriptive and predictive modeling is a plus
- Be fluent in English
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries
- Don’t live in France or have a right to work here? No worries, we offer sponsorship, relocation packages and full remote options.
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.