Role & Missions - What you will do
As a Senior User Acquisition Manager, you will be in charge of bringing new players to our games and maximize them through advertising while recruiting & mentoring UA Managers and providing the team with a strategic long-term vision on a new promising business, Casual Business.
You will handle millions of dollars of advertising spend and revenue; using the latest digital marketing methods and channels to ensure we have the biggest user base possible!More concretely you will :
- Manage the Casual portfolio of Homa Games played by millions of players everyday around the world
- Recruit & manage & upskill a team of User Acquisition Managers
- Own, execute and monitor the user acquisition strategy of your portfolio by leveraging various UA channels : paid, search, organics, ASO & SEO, etc
- Interact on a day-to-day basis with our strategic UA and Monetization partners such as Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat and TikTok
- Steer & optimize your portfolio's performances through ROI analysis of your acquisition campaigns and several tools we built (Auto-bidder, Monetization Insights Generator, etc)
- Work closely with the Creatives and Publishing teams to improve ads performances and user retention
Who we are looking for:
- You take ownership : You like to identify new opportunities to grow your team & business!
- You are self-driven : you like to set yourself ambitious goals and solve complex problems!
- You are passionate : your energy is communicative and emulates the team in all humility
- You are pragmatic : you primary focus on results and what matters most!
- You are a problem-solver : you believe that every situation has its solution and are curious to find it
- You are data-friendly : you enjoy dealing with numerous and high-volume data sources
Preferred background – What you bring or will need:
- 3+ years of experience in a leading Casual Games Publisher
- Several User Acquisition new initiatives launched
- Previous Management Experience
- Excellent analytic skills
- Autonomy & rigor to analyze data
- Ability to generate insights & action plans from data analyses
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Fluency in English