Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. The technology we create is used by game creators around the world to create games that hit players' sweet spot, and the commercial jackpot.
Our “Homa Lab” platform gives game creators a comprehensive set of tools and solutions that lets them keep their eyes on new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all their game's features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize their games as well. It's a full end-to-end digital ecosystem that ensures developers are focused on the right idea, building games with every feature optimized, and distributing them at the right time, to people eager to play them, worldwide.
Does it work? Yep. Apps powered by our tech have been downloaded more than 1 billion times. And a lot of that is because we don't just sell our platform to clients and wish them well. We partner with them long-term, we make one hit, then we make some more. Homa is 50% a technology platform and 50% a collaborative, transparent partnership.
As a team, we're over 160 people and 34+ nationalities strong. Some of us are artists, some of us are business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs or former strategy consultants – but we're all here for the same thing: to take over the gaming industry by giving creators the data to transform their ideas into games played and money made.
Since inception, Homa raised a total of $165M to achieve this mission, with the participation of Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures and Bpifrance - along with renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders, and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
- Develop the roadmap of new game features with portfolio-level impact such as: IAP inventory and systems, social engagement features, IP integration, and other standardized features that can be deployed to the whole portfolio
- Liaise with other growth teams such as publishing managers, UAM and launch teams, to ensure game changes are seamlessly integrated with wider game updates and ad monetization strategies
- Work closely with game teams to support feature adoption initiatives, act as a product expert and consultant to ensure successful integration
- Develop a library of resources that can facilitate feature adoption: offer or campaign templates, visual assets, user journey flows, item inventory and pricing options
- Be an expert on IAP and social best practices in mobile gaming, across key genres - e.g. arcade idle, casual gales, puzzles, runners, etc. and an advocate for industry best practices
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify winning methodologies for IAP and social engagement growth and communicate data findings clearly to business stakeholders and game teams
- Write user stories, create design mockups, and produce user journey diagrams
- Write deep-dives and best practice playbooks for winning methodologies in key genres or for different audiences or game lifecycle stages
- Work closely with tech teams to transform successful cross-portfolio initiatives into centralized services that can be provided effectively to our community of studios and game teams. Write necessary product requirements and perform market research and validation of these initiatives.
- +5 years experience in gaming feature product management with a proven track record of driving IAP and social engagement growth across multiple titles
- Experience working with in-game live ops tools (Playfab, Braze, Lootlocker, and other similar or in-house tools)
- Deep mobile gaming expertise in casual gaming
- Experience writing product requirements and creating wireframes
- Experience supporting the agile product development process (kanban or scrum)
- Experience working with project management or product development tools: Asana, Notion, Jira, Confluence, Figma etc.
- Fluent in English
Nice to have...
- Experience working with hypercasual, hybrid casual or in an agile games publishing environment
- Game design or STEM degree
- Experience with data analysis tools: BI tools, SQL querying, etc.
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
- Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries
- Don’t live in France or have a right to work here? No worries, we offer sponsorship, relocation packages and full remote options.
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.