Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 150 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Homa Games is searching for his first IT manager. As the first IT manager of the company you will have the opportunity to build the fondation of our IT strategy.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
- Create the roadmap of our newly created team
- Improve the day-to-day employee experience
- Manage tools used by our teams (on-boarding, off-boarding)
- Make sure the teams use the full potential of our tools
- Ensure the security of our systems
- Conduct security audits
About you – Who you are 🦄
- 7+ years as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Take full ownership on the global IT management strategy of the company
- Good experience with technical support on MacOS and Windows
- Experience with EDR and antivirus
- Experience with security network component such as VPN
- Manage and optimize budget of our IT spends
- Full English speaking work environment in the center of Paris
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!