Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers from around the world use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, in the last year we opened 5 offices in 4 countries and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the features of the game through a no code SDK, and to distribute and monetize the games. Through this platform, Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners all around the world (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with participation of Singular and renowned business angels including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek's family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role and Missions - What you will do 🚀
As a Senior Game Lead at Homa Games, you will join our internal studio composed of Game Developers & Artists working remotely from different locations in Europe. Involved on several hyper casual projects, you will drive the creative process of top notch games based on a strong trend, market & players behavior analytical approach.
Under the responsibility of the Studio Lead, your missions will be the following:
- You will drive quick prototyping ideation steps (few days) and ensure fast pace production cycles (6-8 weeks) with a constant focus on key metrics (eg. marketability/CPI, product/LTV);
- You will provide a constant support and suggest solutions to the team, always keeping in mind the quality of the user experience and deadlines;
- Having versatile skills, you will put your hands in Unity (camera tweaking, option setting, video recording, etc.) as well as analytic tools (GameAnalytics).
Having a strong experience in Game Design and Project Management, you want to join an international team composed of mobile gaming enthusiasts. If you recognize yourself in the following description, you're the one!
- You are a passionate player and expert about hyper casual mobile games but you’re also curious of all the entertainment fields
- Experience in leading and mentoring
- You have strong ability to deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics
- You love to work on all aspects of the game (UI/UX, gameplay, balancing, etc.)
- You have a significant track record in project management and are able to set and drive quick and efficient production processes.
- You have good communication skills and you are a strong team player
- You speak fluent English
We particularly value our people, rich from diversity. Some highlights to illustrate this:
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide child care benefit (partnership with LPCR)
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 25+ nationalities
- Fully or partially remote contract in a full English speaking work environment
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We support honest yet kind feedback, applied 360 across the company
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours