Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games.
Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers, helping them focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and massively distribute the games worldwide. Game developers from around the world use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 120 creative, data-centric minds from 20 nationalities helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
As we continue to grow, we are now launching our Web3.0 activities. We are very excited about the new opportunities blockchain technology offers to the gaming environment and intend to rapidly become a key player in this new industry. We have already built partnerships with key players like Sorare and are building a team of passionate people to achieve our ambition. In this context, we are hiring a Publishing Manager dedicated to Web3.0.
In February 2021, we raised 15m$ funds led by Eurazeo with participation from Headline with the largest European seed round.
In October 2021, we raised an additional 50m$ led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and strategic angel investors, like the founders of King, Spotify, and Sorare.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
As we continue to grow and we are exploring possibilities in the blockchain and Web 3.0 space, our team is now looking for a Product Lead to support Homa Games in reaching the next level!
🌟 Define the product strategy
- Define an overall vision and associated roadmap for our products
- Set and drive our blockchain games development framework and processes.
- Be on top of new trends, methods and potential partners in the Web3.0 world
🔎 Develop strong relationships with studios
- Lead relationship with the most important studios & developers and help them grow their business with us
- Define and implement a studio sourcing process, with the help of a business developer
📈 Manage our games throughout their entire lifecycle
Ideation: Brainstorm with studios and come up with ideas for games integrating Blockchain and NFTs components
Testing: Test studios prototypes marketability and make recommendations to improve players' appeal to the game
Pre-publishing: Organize and coordinate the iteration & acceleration phases of the game with a team with the development studio and a team of 3 internal experts: Community & Marketing, Game designer and Tokenomics expert
Launch: Coordinate with internal teams to launch the game, push your game in the top charts & steer game performance metrics
📏 Design and implement a token strategy for each game
- Model token financials and sensitivity and define supply, with the help of a game tokenomist
- Oversee the writing of a whitepaper explaining gaming and tokenomics concepts
Lead the Web3 Gaming team
- Manage and develop a multidisciplinary team
- Participate to the recruitment of overachievers and grow the team
- Be to go-to person on everything related to our Web3 products and represent the team and its needs inside and outside of the company
About you – Who you are and what you bring 🦄
You are self-driven and like to take on challenges or solve complex problems. You are pragmatic and like to focus on what matters most. You are nice to work with and like to bring positive energy to the group. In short: you like tackling 1 impossible thing at a time, in a fun way.
Preferred background – What you will need 💪
- You have 4+ years of professional experience in a product manager role part of it in the gaming industry
- You have a deep understanding and proficiency of the product life cycle of a game
- You have management experience of a multidisciplinary team
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about blockchain
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You have strong interpersonal skills to work with both external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent working abilities in English - both oral and written; a second language is a plus
What we offer 🥰
- Full English speaking work environment in the centre of Paris
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 30+ nationalities