Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role & missions – What you will do
Within the Analytics and Data Science team our mission is to research new way to optimize user acquisition startegies so that more people play our games and to improve players experience so that gamers loves our games.
In this context, your missions will be the following;
- Partner with the User Acquisition & Monetization (UAM) team to get an in depth understanding of how we can optimize marketing campaigns
- Create granular prediction models that can adapt our bids in a quicly evolving environement
- Design, set and maintain user friendly data visualisation tools (dashboard, reports, etc.) to share sharp and clear insight with management, publishing and development teams;
- Macro and micro analyze players behaviour through standard and original KPIs in order to provide design teams with recommendations to improve the gaming experience in all its aspects (gameplay, retention & monetization)
If you recognize yourself in the following description, you're the one!
- Outstanding analytical skills and creative thinking
- Fluency in the core toolkit of Data Science:
- Manipulating large-scale data sets (SQL / Python)
- Building data pipelines (Python)
- Descriptive and predictive modeling
- Implementing visualizations, dashboards, and reports (Tableau)
- Knowledge of mobile casual gaming is a plus;
- Fluent in English
Benefits – What we offer
- Full English speaking work environment in the centre of Paris
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 30+ nationalities