Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
OKRs & operations performance
- Animate group of managers (Head of and Leads) in Operating committee and build routine to ensure follow-up
- Define the right OKR and quarterly planning routine with managers
- Manage planning, OKR, monthly executive meetings (CEO/COO/CRO/VPs) including, but not limited to, setting the agenda, taking notes, providing insights and analysis to inform strategic conversations and tracking follow through to increase accountability
- Define and set operational reporting to help the Top Management team anticipate any potential difficulty
Transformation & productivity:
- Workflow optimization, organization design, product needs, tooling, external agency
- Support all teams in the analysis & improvement of their processes and methods (User acquisition, Monetization, Growth, Creatives, Production, etc.) - Including in the management of numerous tools to make our organization more efficient (save time & effort) / effective (better delivery) as well as scalable
- Make sure roles & responsibilities are clearly defined and shared across teams
- Audit internal teams organization, benchmark external organizations and identify implications for Homa Games
- Act as Project manager on cross-teams projects; Being owner and responsible of the project’s success
- Provide all the help the project team might need and demonstrate a “get things done” mindset
- Frame, organize, set the tempo, follow-up and report on the projects
- Set a tower control for the key projects whitin Homa to give visibility to the Top Management team
- Define the ideal behaviors we want to see when our teams share information
- Design the guidelines, rules, and standards of excellence that will help reach those target behaviors
- Define the right processes and ensure relevancy of knowledge shared (eg. page owner)
- Ensure knowledge is shared and lived across teams within Homa: from tacit to explicit, organized, shared and evolving
- Extensive, ideally 3-5 years, experience in management consulting and/or business ops.
- Excellent working abilities in English - both oral and written; Second language is a plus
- You will have a BS/BA degree within a relevant field from a top engineering or business school.
- You have strong interpersonal skills to work with both external and internal stakeholders
Our people promise
- Diversity - we value diversity of thought, expertise, experience and background
- Challenging and impactful work - you will work on important topics to drive positive change
- Meaningful connections & apprenticeship - in an inclusive environment that is collaborative and supportive
- Radical candor - we make direct and transparent feedback while caring personally
We particularly value our people, rich from diversity; some highlights to illustrate this:
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide childcare benefit (partnership with LPCR.fr)
- We have flexible working hours and leave policy
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 23 nationalities
- We trust people to work remotely - several team are fully remote (tech, mobile, creatives) and all teams are hybrid
- We support honest yet kind feedback, applied 360 across the company
- We pay back half of the price on your bike-sharing services or public transport