Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Help Homa Games become an industry-recognized content creator
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
As Office & Event Manager, you will join our admin team in Paris and will be in charge of crafting the best office experience for the resource we cherish the most: our people. Organized and creative you will constantly ensure our office is the best workplace and organize 10x events to strengthen our beloved Company culture, your mission will be to:
Office & Admin
- Make the office a fun place to be! Ensure that it is clean, welcoming, and full of good vibes.
- Purchase office supplies, snacks, beverages and goodies
- Manage receipts and invoices for budget tracking, manage incoming and outgoing post
- Coordinate with the facilities managers about any issues or topics around the office space
- Ensure the proper application of health and safety rules within the premises (purchase covid personal protective equipment / sanitary measures, etc.)
- Welcome all new team members, ensure smooth onboarding process, hand out welcome packs
- Coordinate all business trips with teams including booking flights and accommodations
- Organize weekly and monthly team events to strengthen our company culture
- Organize unforgettable yearly offsite
- Unlock your creativity! Make our Company a fun place to be.
Opportunity – What you will learn & discover 🌟
- Scale-up from 150+ employees
- Excitement of launching new games (~2 / month)
- Global and remote presence
- Full english environment
- 2-3 years of experience in Admin and Office management
- You are autonomous, be very self sufficient, be proactive
- You are fluent in English and French (mandatory)
- Positive, friendly, patient and outgoing personality
- A successful experience in office or workplace management
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to multitask
- Skilled at combining the sense of confidentiality required for this type of position with a genuine People Care attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be part of one of the most successful start-ups in France
- Work in a fully English environment in the center of Paris
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- Taste a large variety of food in the area thanks to our meal vouchers
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!