Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role & Missions - What you will do 🚀
As a Product Strategy Lead, you will work closely with Data, Product and Tech teams to build best-in-class tools on Market Intelligence. Constantly scouting the market for new games, using the internal processes and tools, you will be in charge of writing documents on new trends animating some Product sessions with PMs (and possibly also participate in live stream sessions for external studios).
More concretely, your missions will be the following:
- Build processes to collect, analyze and drive insight based on market intelligence
- Continuously monitor market evolution
- Identify new emerging trends
- Create documents for internal communication
- Define guidelines on products to steer ideation from our Ideation Expert & Publishing Managers
You want to join an ambitious team working on successful Mobile games? If you recognize yourself in the following description, you're the one!
- You have a strong experience in Game Design and ideally a first experience on Market Intelligence / Product Strategy position in the mobile gaming industry
- You demonstrate a solid knowledge of the mobile gaming industry, in particular on the Hypercasual segment
- Your clear oral and written communication (incl. slide writting) allows you to collaborate effectively with various team members
- You demonstrate a strong ownership and a problem solving attitude to build efficient processes and tools with other teams
- You speak English fluently
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide child care benefit (partnership with LPCR)
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 25+ nationalities
- Full English speaking work environment in the centre of Paris
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!