Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers from around the world use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, in the last year we opened 5 offices in 4 countries and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the features of the game through a no code SDK, and to distribute and monetize the games. Through this platform, Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners all around the world (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with participation of Singular and renowned business angels including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek's family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
As an account, you will assist the Finance manager. your responsibilities will include:
- In charge of day to day accounting (bank reconciliation, inputting invoices…)
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- 2 years of experience (including apprenticeship)
- Fluent in English mandatory
- Proficiency with Excel and/or Google Sheet
- Be part of one of the most successful start-ups in France
- Work in a fully English environment in the center of Paris
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- Unlock bonus based on performance
- Taste a large variety of food in the area thanks to our meal vouchers
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!