Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Homa Games is searching for his second infrastructure engineer. You will help us to provide stable, efficient and secure services to guarantee the best user experience of our platform.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
- Take part of the continuous improvement of our infrastructure
- Work closely with the Dev team to help them achieve the best
- Keep improving our monitoring to debug even faster
- Improve our CICD pipeline to release in a fast and secure way
- Contribute to our architectural topics
About you – Who you are 🦄
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools (Puppet / Ansible / Chef)
- Deep understanding of virtualization (VM and containers) concepts
- Scripting experience in Python and/or Bash
- Good communication skills in a multicultural environment
- Experience with logging and monitoring systems (ELK stack / Loki / Graphite / InfluxDB / Prometheus / collectd / rsyslog)
- Eager to learn
Good to have 💪
- On-premise cloud solutions experience
- Server hardware architecture knowledge
- Apprenticeship in Infrastructure
- Container orchestrator experience (Kubernetes, Nomad, Docker Swarm, ...)
- Infrastructure as Code experience (Terraform, Pulumi, ...)
- Possibility of being fully remote
- Attend to tech conferences like KubeCon EU
- Full English speaking work environment in the center of Paris
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!