Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. The technology we create is used by game creators around the world to create games that hit players' sweet spot, and the commercial jackpot.
Our “Homa Lab” platform gives game creators a comprehensive set of tools and solutions that lets them keep their eyes on new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all their game's features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize their games as well. It's a full end-to-end digital ecosystem that ensures developers are focused on the right idea, building games with every feature optimized, and distributing them at the right time, to people eager to play them, worldwide.
Does it work? Yep. Apps powered by our tech have been downloaded more than 1 billion times. And a lot of that is because we don't just sell our platform to clients and wish them well. We partner with them long-term, we make one hit, then we make some more. Homa is 50% a technology platform and 50% a collaborative, transparent partnership.
As a team, we're over 220 people and 34+ nationalities strong. Some of us are artists, some of us are business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs or former strategy consultants – but we're all here for the same thing: to take over the gaming industry by giving creators the data to transform their ideas into games played and money made.
Since inception, Homa raised a total of $165M to achieve this mission, with the participation of Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures and Bpifrance - along with renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders, and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office.
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
We are seeking an experienced Lead to develop and execute a publishing strategy for our hybrid casual games, aimed at maximizing engagement and monetization. This position involves leading and managing a team of Publishing Managers, providing guidance, mentorship and support to ensure their success.
More concretely, your mission will be the following:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as game development, marketing and analytics, to drive the success of our hybrid casual games.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor analysis and market research to inform publishing decisions and drive growth.
- Analyze key metrics, such as DAU, ARPDAU, LTV and conversion rates, to optimize the performance of our games.
- Define and implement in-app purchasing strategies to maximize revenue from our hybrid casual games.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on the performance of our hybrid casual games and publishing efforts.
- Manage project timelines, budgets and resources to ensure the successful launch and ongoing development of our hybrid casual games.
If you have a passion for casual mobile games and the experience to lead a team to success, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our dynamic and growing company
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
- 5+ years of experience in publishing mobile games, with a focus on casual and hybrid casual games.
- Proven track record of success in leading a team and managing the publishing of multiple mobile games.
- In-depth knowledge of the mobile gaming industry, including trends, competitor analysis and market research.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using key metrics to inform decisions and drive growth.
- Expertise in in-app purchasing strategies and monetization techniques.
- Excellent leadership, mentorship and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
- Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.