Homa Games – Who you will join
Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers from around the world use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, in the last year we opened 5 offices in 4 countries and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the features of the game through a no code SDK, and to distribute and monetize the games. Through this platform, Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners all around the world (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with participation of Singular and renowned business angels including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek's family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Do you want to play a key role and contribute to the development of a culture of continuous learning and feedback? People development is at the heart of everything we do.
As HR Learning & Development Advisor you will :
- Create and keep up-to-date a competency framework to give visibility to employees on how they can grow in the company and help managers assess performance.
- Revamp our onboarding program.
- Design and implement transversal employee development programs (feedback, D&I, etc).
- Support the design and implementation of Management Development Programs.
- Recommend and implement any learning & development initiatives (MasterClass, Learning Days, Knowledge Sharing, etc) to foster a culture of continuous learning.
- Carry out training needs exercise and analyses and propose a set of actions to develop skills that we need today and tomorrow to be the best at what we do.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all initiatives.
- Have a clear understanding of L&D legislations in all countries.
- Build a strong relationship with external partners (OPCO in France).
- Carry out the training administration as necessary.
- A first experience (at least 3 years) in Learning & Development including designing training sessions
- Ability to think strategically while being operational
- English & French fluent
We particularly value our people, rich from diversity. Some highlights to illustrate this:
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide child care benefit (partnership with LPCR)
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 25+ nationalities
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We support honest yet kind feedback, applied 360 across the company
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!