Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role & Missions - What you will do 🚀
As a Growth Manager, you will be in charge of defining the go-to-market strategy for our latest games as well as launching and scaling them.
Successfully launch games that will be played by millions of people around the world
Own, execute and monitor the launch plan of each game by leveraging market research, analysis and user acquisition channels
Work across multiple teams such as publishing, creatives, data/analytics and more to drive growth
Drive impact across the business with mark
Constantly think outside the box to challenge current process and build new ones
Relentlessly create new opportunities and ideas to drive business growth
You want to join an ambitious team working on successful Mobile games? If you recognize yourself in the following description, you’re probably the one!
- You have a strong experience in Growth, preferrably in the Hypercasual Gaming industry
- You speak Excel fluently and are able to analyze big samples of data & take decisions accordingly
- Multitasking person, you are used to working on several projects at the same time
- Your friends & collegues describe you as an hardworker person always looking for improvement
- Your great communication skills will allow you to work closely and efficiently with many different stakeholders (PM, Analytics team, Creative team, etc.)
- Fluency in English is mandatory
We particularly value our people, rich from diversity. Some highlights to illustrate this:
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide child care benefit (partnership with LPCR)
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 25+ nationalities
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We support honest yet kind feedback, applied 360 across the company
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!