Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games.
Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers, helping them focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and massively distribute the games worldwide. Game developers from around the world use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 120 creative, data-centric minds from 20 nationalities helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
As we continue to grow, we are now launching our Web3.0 activities. We are very excited about the new opportunities blockchain technology offers to the gaming environment and intend to rapidly become a key player in this new industry. We have already built partnerships with key players like Sorare and are building a team of passionate people to achieve our ambition. In this context, we are hiring a Community Manager dedicated to Web3.0.
In February 2021, we raised 15m$ funds led by Eurazeo with participation from Headline with the largest European seed round.
In October 2021, we raised an additional 50m$ led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and strategic angel investors, like the founders of King, Spotify, and Sorare.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
As we continue to grow and we are exploring possibilities in the blockchain and Web 3.0 space, our team is now looking for a Community & Growth Lead to support Homa Games in reaching the next level!
📏 Create and own the Homa Crypto community:
- Define and implement the strategy for building a strong and lasting Homa community
- Engage and communicate with the community across several channels like Discord, Twitter, and Instagram
- Moderate our Discord, Twitter and other active community channels
- Set Homa’s tone of voice on the web
- Plan and execute initiatives to foster the community’s sense of belonging
- Identify and build key relationships with community members
📢 Lead outbound marketing campaigns:
- Create daily content to drive engagement on the different social media platforms
- Identify possible partnership opportunities to enlarge Homa’s presence in the space
- Find and pursue out-of-the-box strategies of growth
🧲 Collect users feedback to improve Homa’s services:
- Listen to players thoughts and report to the product team to help improve our games
- Report bugs and issues to the Product team
- Actively solve community members issues by redirecting them to the right stakeholder
- Collect feedback and improve the community
Lead the Web3 Community and Growth team
- Set company’s OKR for our Web3 community
- Manage and develop a multidisciplinary team
- Participate to the recruitment of overachievers and grow the team
- Be to go-to person on everything related to our Web3 community and represent the team and its needs inside and outside of the company
About you – Who you are and what you bring 🦄
You are self-driven and like to take on challenges or solve complex problems. You are pragmatic and like to focus on what matters most. You are nice to work with and like to bring positive energy to the group. In short: you like tackling 1 impossible thing at a time, in a fun way. You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding-edge techs like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0." in all offers.
Preferred background – What you will need 💪
- You have a master degree in Marketing, Management, or similar
- You are genuinely interested in blockchain and the gaming world
- You are never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding-edge techs like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You have a deep understanding and proficiency of social media tools like Discord, Telegram, and Twitter
- You have proven experience in building and managing a community
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent working abilities in English - both oral and written; a second language is a plus
- A strong network in the crypto world is a plus
What we offer 🥰
- Full English speaking work environment in the centre of Paris
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 30+ nationalities
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide childcare benefit (partnership with LPCR.fr)
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!