Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role & missions – What you will do🚀
As part of the Marketing & Communications team, the Graphic Designer will report to our Brand & Creative Director with the following main responsibilities:
- Produce brand consumer & B2B communications assets such as web & social media assets, decks & marketing collaterals, infographics, print, merch, etc.
- Ensure consistency across all internal & external assets, in alignment with brand guidelines.
- Support the development of our brand’s visual identity.
About you – Who you are 🦄
- You love creating new designs, challenge ideas proposing innovative creative concepts.
- You have a genuine interest for the gaming industry.
- You love dealing with multiple projects autonomously and have the skills to do so (briefing, managing deadlines, prioritization, ensuring delivery quality).
Preferred background – What you will need 💪
- 1+ year of experience as a graphic designer, either in studio/agency, freelance or in-house and a portfolio to show your work
- You master the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Adobe Premiere). Motion Design skills are a plus.
- You are able to manage photo/video shooting and production.
- Fluent in English (written & spoken).
What we offer 🥰
- Full English speaking work environment in the centre of Paris
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 30+ nationalities