Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers from around the world use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, in the last year we opened 5 offices in 4 countries and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the features of the game through a no code SDK, and to distribute and monetize the games. Through this platform, Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners all around the world (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with participation of Singular and renowned business angels including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek's family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Join our team as a Frontend Developer and help Homa Games grow into one of the best game studio / publisher out there.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
- Design & develop scalable frontend solutions with high quality code for our current and future products. Our main platform Homa Lab covers many facets of the gaming industry from our own creative video hub to the A/B testing interface. The product is used by both our internal teams and hundreds of game developers around the world.
- Working closely with our BE and design teams, you create, integrate, improve and maintain specific features based on customers needs and requests. You design and document them in detail.
Our goal is to build the best tech tools out there from SDK to marketability testing platform allowing game developers to fully unlock their creativity.
About you – Who you are 🦄
- 2 years of experience as a Full Stack or Frontend Developer
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS & ReactJS (or AngularJS, VueJS, EmberJS)
- Experience with restful applications and JSON/API usage
- Experience with NodeJS
- Team player
- Fluent in English
Good to have 💪
- University degree in IT, computer science or information systems
- Previous experience with GraphQL
- Good knowledge of web UX
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, Linux and databases
- Experience in writing tests
- Experience with Kubernetes or other orchestrators
- Possibility of being fully remote
- Work environment fully in English in the centre of Paris
- Take over responsibility in a fast growing international internet company and contribute to the further growth
- Build your own top-tier, valuable network for your professional future
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Valuable insights in online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
- Attractive compensation + benefits (Alan, Swile, 50% Navigo)