Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. The technology we create is used by game creators around the world to create games that hit players' sweet spot, and the commercial jackpot.
As a team, we're over 200 people and 34+ nationalities strong. Some of us are artists, some of us are business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs or former strategy consultants – but we're all here for the same thing: to take over the gaming industry by giving creators the data to transform their ideas into games played and money made.
Since inception, Homa raised a total of $165M to achieve this mission, with the participation of Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures and Bpifrance - along with renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders, and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office.
Role & Missions—What you will do 🚀
HOMA produces thousands of creative assets to test the marketability and scale revenues of our games. The creative performance manager will contribute to predicting marketability better and earlier, plus support the creative iteration process through analysis, reporting and benchmarking.
- Analyze ads and creatives, identify best practices, and provide actionable insights from the data to guide the team from a business perspective.
- Work closely with the product to ensure the creative data needs are being reflected as expected and needed. Constantly challenge the tools and come up with innovative solutions.
- Analyze testing results on ASO and navigate the team/developers to make the best decisions according to the results.
- Perform market research, keep ahead of trends to provide a creative recommendation.
- Lead creative testing process, backed up with a hypothesis to gain insights, identify opportunities and apply them with the team in the strategy.
- Collaborate closely with UA to ensure the creative strategy is on par with UA plans and tactics to exploit creative potential in the campaigns.
About you – Who you are 🦄
- Experienced working in fast-paced environments, preferably in mobile gaming.
- Experienced working in metrics-based teams/companies.
- Experienced in analytics: you are used to improving processes and business decisions.
- Ability to turn complex data into actionable recommendations.
- Problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Multitasking and a can-do approach.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Complete fluency in English, both written and verbal.
Good to have 💪
- Experience in Hyper Casual industry and specifically working in a publishing gaming company.
- Experience in prediction (what will be the performance in X months knowing X Y Z data today).
- A passion for games (hyper-casual) or just video games.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers.
Perks—What you get 🎁
- Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top-tier talent from 34+ countries.
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.