Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. The technology we create is used by game creators around the world to create games that hit players' sweet spot, and the commercial jackpot.
Our “Homa Lab” platform gives game creators a comprehensive set of tools and solutions that lets them keep their eyes on new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all their game's features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize their games as well. It's a full end-to-end digital ecosystem that ensures developers are focused on the right idea, building games with every feature optimized, and distributing them at the right time, to people eager to play them, worldwide.
Does it work? Yep. Apps powered by our tech have been downloaded more than 1 billion times. And a lot of that is because we don't just sell our platform to clients and wish them well. We partner with them long-term, we make one hit, then we make some more. Homa is 50% a technology platform and 50% a collaborative, transparent partnership.
As a team, we're over 160 people and 34+ nationalities strong. Some of us are artists, some of us are business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs or former strategy consultants – but we're all here for the same thing: to take over the gaming industry by giving creators the data to transform their ideas into games played and money made.
Since inception, Homa raised a total of $165M to achieve this mission, with the participation of Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures and Bpifrance - along with renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders, and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office.
As Creative Ops Assistant you will be :
- providing high-quality raw recordings on Unity (or APK) and editing these recordings on After Effects,
- showing the most attractive moments of the game to catch the attention of users,
- applying different scenarios and color designs on winner recordings to aim for better results,
- analyzing data and generating a roadmap based on data results,
- consistently brainstorming with the creative team.
- You are passionate about video editing based on storytelling,
- You have basic knowledge of Unity for recording and After Effects for
- You are analytical, strategic, and a team player,
- You have a basic understanding of the KPI video metrics (CPI, spend),
- You are responsible and can work autonomously,
- You are open-minded and willing to learn new tools.
Perks—What you get 🎁
- Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries.
- Don’t live in France or have a right to work here? No worries, we offer visa sponsorship, relocation packages and full remote options.
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.