Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers from around the world use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, in the last year we opened 5 offices in 4 countries and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the features of the game through a no code SDK, and to distribute and monetize the games. Through this platform, Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners all around the world (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with participation of Singular and renowned business angels including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek's family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
As Creative Motion Designer you will be in charge of:
- Creating high quality marketing material for game releases on app stores and marketing campaigns. (Video, banners and other marketing assets)
- In cooperation with the publishing and marketing team you create samples and evaluate the most performing assets (A/B testing, analytics reviews, etc)
- Setting up and maintain efficient production pipeline to create, update and improve marketing assets.
- Benchmark new mobile marketing trends and ad formats and are able to quickly prototype and create new asset formats for testing.
- Previous experience in graphic or motion design
- You are skilled in After Effects
- You are skilled in Adobe Creative suite, i.e Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- You have some knowledge of 2D & 3D
- You can create nice videos in a matter of seconds
- You have a substantial interest in design and typography
- You are able to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A passion for games (mobile in particular)
- You have worked with hardcore/midcore in-game assets
- You have interest in playing hardcore/midcore games
We particularly value our people, rich from diversity. Some highlights to illustrate this:
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide child care benefit (partnership with LPCR)
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 25+ nationalities
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We support honest yet kind feedback, applied 360 across the company
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!