Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games.
Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers, helping them focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and massively distribute the games worldwide. Game developers from around the world use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 120 creative, data-centric minds from 20 nationalities helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
As we continue to grow, we are now launching our Web3.0 activities. We are very excited about the new opportunities blockchain technology offers to the gaming environment and intend to rapidly become a key player in this new industry. We have already built partnerships with key players like Sorare and are building a team of passionate people to achieve our ambition.
In February 2021, we raised 15m$ funds led by Eurazeo with participation from Headline with the largest European seed round.
In October 2021, we raised an additional 50m$ led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and strategic angel investors, like the founders of King, Spotify, and Sorare.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
Define the Homa brand and own the visual identity for it
- Establish an artistic and creative direction
- Design and create an original and consistent visual universe around Homa (environment, characters, storyline)
Define visual assets and monitor their creation
- Define the need for visual assets (eg. characters, objects, environment etc.)
- Design and create visual identities for Homa Games’ most famous characters
- Create concept decks, mood boards, and pitches to communicate our visual universe and assets to external design agencies
- Manage external agencies, give them directions on the creation of visual assets and feedback on the assets produced
Develop ideas and concepts for advertising and promotional campaigns
Watch the artistic trends including around NFTs
- Be on top of most recent and evolving visual trends
- Understand the NFT ecosystem and what content is resonating with what audience
About you – Who you are and what you bring 🦄
You are self-driven and like to take on challenges or solve complex problems. You are pragmatic and like to focus on what matters most. You are nice to work with and like to bring positive energy to the group. In short: you like tackling 1 impossible thing at a time, in a fun way.
Preferred background – What you will need 💪
- You have significant experience leading creative briefs and an art direction/production
- You have a vast knowledge of the creative-technology landscape, with the ability to reference past B2C projects
- You are genuinely interested in the gaming world and NFTs
- You have strong interpersonal skills to work with both external and internal stakeholders
- You are detail-oriented and a self-starter who craves responsibility
- You master Photoshop or other key graphic and motion graphic software
- Excellent working abilities in English - both oral and written; a second language is a plus
What we offer 🥰
- Full English speaking work environment in the centre of Paris
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 30+ nationalities