Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role & Missions - What you will do 🚀
- 📐 Support the development of our M&A strategy, priorities and pipeline.
- 🤝 Assist deal-making across all corporate finance and corporate development activities.
- 🔍 Research the market landscape to identify acquisition, joint venture, partnership, and strategic investment opportunities.
- ✅ Source, evaluate, close, and integrate acquisition and investment opportunities in collaboration with key stakeholders .
- 🔨 Co-build the corporate development function, including hiring, mentoring and developing employees.
- 🗒️ Prepare memos and presentations to synthesise key findings and recommendations.
Our people promise
- Diversity - we value diversity of thought, expertise, experience and background
- Challenging and impactful work - you will work on important topics to drive positive change
- Meaningful connections & apprenticeship - in an inclusive environment that is collaborative and supportive
- Radical candor - we make direct and transparent feedback while caring personall
You want to join an ambitious team working on successful Mobile games? If you recognize yourself in the following description, you're the one!
- Extensive, ideally 2+ years, experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, corporate development, investment banking, and/or equivalent experience (e.g., scaling a business, driving change across a company).
- Excellent working abilities in English - both oral and written; Second language is a plus
- You are proficient at leveraging analytics, data, financial models and insights to drive decision-making.
- In-depth knowledge of next generation platform business models, what’s best practice and what it takes to get there.
- You will have a BS/BA degree within a relevant field from a top engineering or business school.
- You have strong interpersonal skills to work with both external and internal stakeholders
We particularly value our people, rich from diversity. Some highlights to illustrate this:
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide child care benefit (partnership with LPCR)
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 25+ nationalities
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We support honest yet kind feedback, applied 360 across the company
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!