Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. The technology we create is used by game creators around the world to create games that hit players' sweet spot, and the commercial jackpot.
Our “Homa Lab” platform gives game creators a comprehensive set of tools and solutions that lets them keep their eyes on new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all their game's features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize their games as well. It's a full end-to-end digital ecosystem that ensures developers are focused on the right idea, building games with every feature optimized, and distributing them at the right time, to people eager to play them, worldwide.
Does it work? Yep. Apps powered by our tech have been downloaded more than 1 billion times. And a lot of that is because we don't just sell our platform to clients and wish them well. We partner with them long-term, we make one hit, then we make some more. Homa is 50% a technology platform and 50% a collaborative, transparent partnership.
As a team, we're over 160 people and 34+ nationalities strong. Some of us are artists, some of us are business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs or former strategy consultants – but we're all here for the same thing: to take over the gaming industry by giving creators the data to transform their ideas into games played and money made.
Since inception, Homa raised a total of $165M to achieve this mission, with the participation of Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures and Bpifrance - along with renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders, and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office.
Role & Missions—What you will do 🚀
- Ensure a great execution of Homa’s B2C strategy on social media (content creation and community management).
- Engage in discussions with our community and moderate on a daily basis on key social media channels.
- Proactively propose new activities to grow our B2C community and engagement/sense of belonging.
- Run and report on sentiment/engagement analysis, propose optimization plans.
- Lead daily content creation to drive engagement on the different social platforms (including managing the design agency along with the Creative Content Producer: brief, feedback, negotiation, etc).
- Gather and analyze insights from the community and build reports to inform our Community strategy and improve our games and products.
About you – Who you are 🦄
- You have a deep understanding and proficiency of social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram or Facebook.
- You are experienced in animating social media communities.
- You have experience in managing suppliers and/or external agencies.
- Excellent working abilities in English - both oral and written.
Good to have 💪
- Established relationships with teams from key social media platforms.
- Connections with top brands and influencers who could be potential brand partners
Perks—What you get 🎁
Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries.
- Don’t live in France or have a right to work here? No worries, we offer visa sponsorship, relocation packages and full remote options.
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.