Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
- You will be in charge of conducting Homa Games ASO strategy on a portfolio of +50 games and +500M downloads worldwide
- You will be actively working with our Product, User Acquisition and Data Analytics teams to increase games' stores visibility and KPIs
- You will define and implement ASO frameworks, processes and best practices to monitor, analyse and improve games' performances
- You will be in charge of reporting ASO activities their impact on the business performance to the team
- You will constantly update on latest ASO features from the stores (mostly App Store and Google Play)
- You will perform regular benchmarks to adapt and stay ahead of the competition
- You will be the main point of contact for ASO partners and tools
Opportunity – What you will learn & discover 🌟
- Be part of an ambitious & humble team in a fun & attractive industry
- Grow and learn within a company that went from 20 to 100 and raised $15M in less than 2 years
- Have an impact on millions of people across the world!
About you – Who you are 🦄*
You are self-driven and like to take on challenges or solve complex problems. You think outside of the box and you're familiar with project management. You are pragmatic and like to focus on what matters most. You are nice to work with and like to bring positive energy to the group. You are also creative and able to learn key challenges of a market and adapt to new market trends. In short: you like tackling 1 impossible thing at a time, in a fun way.
Preferred background – What you bring or will need 💪
- 1 to 3 years of experience in ASO
- Full working proficiency in English
- Data-friendly and good writing skills
We particularly value our people, rich from diversity. Some highlights to illustrate this:
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide child care benefit (partnership with LPCR)
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 25+ nationalities
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We support honest yet kind feedback, applied 360 across the company
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!